- Arts & Education
- Herb Center Classes
- Outdoor Education
- Recreation & Sports
- Senior Center Browse All Activities
How to Register for a Program
1. Login or create user account.
(The system will identify your address as a resident or non-resident, with questions on residency call 614-342-4250.)
2. Browse or search for the program/membership, then select the item.
3. Choose the member(s) from your online household.
4. Finish by proceeding to the secure checkout to pay with credit card.
Please note that online registration typically will close prior to when in-person or over-the-phone registration closes. Please call or stop in at the Parks & Recreation desk to check on class availability.
Online Registration Support: For assistance, please call or email Online Registration Support at (614) 342-4250. Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (closed weekends and holidays). E-mails will be answered during normal business hours.